Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Mrs. Whitworth

Where did you go to school (high school and college)?
I graduated from Nevada High School and then Cottey College where I earned my Associates in Science. Currently, I am enrolled at Western Governors University working towards my BA in Interdisciplinary Studies. 

What have you learned about your position?
I have learned that there are soooo many things that school does NOT prepare you for. However, having a good sense of humor and a fair amount of patience is helpful. 


Was the education that you received hard and was it worth it?
My education has definitely been challenging. But it is so important to never stop learning and trying to improve yourself. Furthering your education is always worth it and I wouldn't change a thing about the road I've chosen. 

Do you enjoy your position at Bronaugh R-VII?

I absolutely LOVE both of my positions here at Bronaugh! As the Nurse (health clerk) I've been given the chance to get to know virtually all of the kids in the school and build a relationship with them. As the Business/Computer teacher, I have gotten the opportunity to become even more involved with the Jr. High and High School students. Having been given the opportunity to become part of the Wildcat family has been an awesome experience and one that I will always cherish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment